Enrolments for JobKeeper Extension 2 close 31 January 2021.
Eligibility for JobKeeper Extension 2 (with pay periods commencing from 4 January) is based on Employers meeting the turnover test for their most recent turnover period. This is a different period from what was used for JobKeeper Extension 1 and therefore it is essential for employers to re-assess their eligibility by 31 January 2021 if they would like to access the JobKeeper Extension 2 stimulus measure.
We are re-opening our low-cost service offer to help our clients with eligibility testing and registration assistance where appropriate.
The price for this low-cost service is $500 plus GST per employer entity and includes:
- Application of new tests using the new periods as required;
- Preparation of appropriate paperwork to substantiate your business’ eligibility position under the new testing rules;
- Advice on the various tier rates which may apply to various employees’ dependent on their circumstances.
- Assistance with maintenance of your list of eligible employees and JobKeeper Employee Nomination Notices.
We are also continuing to help clients with their JobKeeper Extension 2 reporting and declaration requirements to ensure appropriate claims are lodged by their due dates, allowing our clients to receive the maximum stimulus incentives they are entitled to.
This JobKeeper Extension 2 reporting service is priced at $150 plus GST per month per employer entity and includes:
- Reporting of current GST turnover for the relevant periods and related declaration work; and
- Reporting of any changes to your employee’s eligibility as advised by you.
Please note the above information is for the new JobKeeper Extension 2, which is separate from the existing JobKeeper Extension 1.
Please advise asap if you would like to proceed with the above, before the 31 January 2021 cut off and we will email you the necessary authority/engagement letter which will allow us to assess your eligibility.