Introducing Sharon Musker, the winner of our Business Growth Workshop at the inaugural Businesses Driving a Difference. We felt it necessary to share Sharon’s story due to the impact she has had in reducing costs in an efficient way for people and businesses alike.
Wise Up Energy Solutions has saved clients $2.5m in Electricity bills in the last 24 months!
Why engage an Independent Energy Advisor? ‘Independence’ gives you an unbiased viewpoint and an ‘Energy Advisor’ gives you expert advice. Together, you ultimately save money and you learn stuff during the process.
We are not brokers; we do not accept commissions from retailers or metering providers. We don’t load rates with commissions and we gain no benefit when prices rise, or you use more energy. Every cent of savings we negotiate passes straight to you.
Over the past two years, Wise Up Energy Solutions has helped scores of businesses around Australia slash their power bills. They’re not using any less energy, they’re just armed with knowledge and have a strategy, a plan to buy power. If you spend thousands if not hundreds of thousands of dollars on power bills each year wouldn’t it be a good idea to know where your money is going and if costs could be reduced?
Every dollar saved on power goes back to your business bottom line as profit. Put simply you can have your cake and eat it too!
The media reports confirm that energy customers have little to no trust in their energy retailers, so it’s time to step up and either learn it yourself the long way or find an energy partner to show you the shortcuts.
90% of our clients are referred to us. Before the referral, they had no idea they were paying too much! Some were even on the cusp of signing agreements to lock them into fees and commissions they didn’t even fully understand. Suffice to say, they were very glad they engaged us to review their options.
Here’s how we do it:
- Reduce your overall electricity costs is holistic, we know a one size approach does not work.
- Negotiate directly with retailers on your behalf, because we know what to ask for.
- Identify complex billing and data issues, because we know what to look for.
- Find you more appropriate tariffs, because we have the tools to compare with.
- Teach you about the energy market, as we know the difference between fact and fiction.
- Your Independent energy advisory, because we understand energy bills for you.
We take a holistic approach to reduce your overall electricity costs because we know that every Business is unique.
- We deal directly with the retailers on your behalf.
- We know what to look for and what to ask for.
- We provide real data to the retailers based on your business usage and in a format, they like. This allows them to make their very best offers.
- We understand and love energy bills.
We began with the end in mind and made it very easy to do business with us because we want you to pay less for power and to stop wasting your hard-earned money. Here’s how it works for small businesses.
You show us one bill and we assess it for you at no charge. If we can’t save you money, we advise you are on a good plan and contact you again in 12 months. (You can confidently forget about power costs for 12 months). That’s our piece of mind, no savings, no cost guarantee to you.
If we can save you money, we collect a full 12 months of bills and advise how much the savings will be before we move on. (You are in control and know exactly what our fees are against how much you will save. In our experience the savings are generally in the vicinity of 5-15 x ROI)
So, remember what’s in it for you?
- You save money with lower bills.
- You get a written report including an energy budget.
- An education on buying power and shortcuts to save.
- We do all the work for you.
How easy is that? Engage us now to review your bills and potentially reap the savings by calling Sharon Musker, Principle Advisor at Wise Up, on 0428 918 180 to arrange a time to discuss. The time to save is now before our traditionally higher summer bills are upon us.