Staff Spotlight: Michael Agius
Introducing Michael Agius, Advivo’s Practice Manager, as an integral part of our business. Not only does he take care of billings, process mapping and workflow, but Michael drives the vision of Advivo and keeps everything on track.
Michael is a commercially minded and qualified Chartered Accountant with exposure to Audit and Insolvency as a practitioner. After moving into a role running a small healthcare clinic, it ignited a passion for supporting small to medium enterprises by focusing on processes and teams. Recently joining the Advivo team, Michael brings with him his passion for optimised team work and looks forward to continuing to explore this specialisation.
Get to know Michael:
- Where is your favourite place in the world?
- Luino – a beautiful little town on Lake Maggiore on the border between Switzerland and Italy. Not quite as popular as Lake Como and the other great lakes in Northern Italy but retains its own quadrilingual charm.
- What was the best concert you ever attended?
- A dead heat. Both gigs were held at the Tivoli Theatre in Brisbane with an intimate 1,500 people – Bob Dylan or Nas.
- If you could have a superpower what would it be?
- Probably being an Empath
- Who inspires you?
- Seneca and Simon Sinek. Anyone who can successfully convince others that people, communication and ethics are important to humanity.
- Also anyone who can speak multiple languages fluently.
- Any interests?
- Touch Rugby League / Touch Football
- Learning Mandarin; and
- Brewing/Craft Beer