Advivo’s corporate advisory division is a project-driven team of highly trained and skilled staff undertaking specific assignments designed to assist the needs of corporations.
We provide Boards, CEOs, and senior management with hands-on support to assist your business with specific projects that can make a significant difference in the size and performance of your business.
Our corporate advisory division is unique in the sense that your corporate advisor is not your personal accountant. This is a key point of difference for Advivo as our corporate advisory matters our number one priority without losing sight of those business fundamentals.
Our specialist team also has extensive financial management skills which are integrated into the corporate advisory service, allowing the corporate advisory team to incisively interpret and communicate financial and other information, to achieve the desired outcome.
CONTACT US to discuss a tailored solution that would work for you and for your business.
OUR CORPORATE ADVISORY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Business and Company Valuations: Sale, Acquisition, Equity Raisings and Restructuring.
- Litigation Support (economic loss, partnership disputes and general forensic accounting)
- Company Secretarial Services: Superannuation Fund, Company and Trust formations, Annual Compliance Returns and Amendments
- Capital and Debt Restructuring: opportunities for raising debts or equity, preparation of capital raising documentation, pricing or equity structuring of the debt and negotiation of terms
- Financial Strategy Planning
- Prospectus Preparation and Equity Raising support
- Transition Planning: preparing you and your business for your retirement
- Risk Analysis: identifying the current or potential risk that may affect your business now or in the future
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Funds Management
- Access to Government Grants and Incentives
- Estate Planning: recording and directing how you want your Estate distributed and working with appropriate legal advisors on how best to ensure your Estate is distributed in accordance with your wishes without being successfully challenged
- Merger and Acquisition Advice including:
- Presentation for Sale
- Due Diligence Package or Investigations
- Risk Analysis
- Financial Modelling
- Strategy and Timing for any Transaction