SUPERANNUATION SERVICES – BRISBANE
The core purpose of our Superannuation Division is to provide you with simple and leading-edge solutions, allowing you to make the right choice with respect to your superannuation advice needs. Our dedicated team of SMSF accountants and superannuation services specialists provide expert advice about the tax advantages of superannuation and will guide you every step of the way with your self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF).
SMSFs are a popular alternative to traditional superannuation funds. The main reasons for starting up these DIY funds include greater control and flexibility to invest in certain assets. These are customised wealth creation and succession vehicles that can provide tax-effective income streams to individuals at retirement age. They have a low tax rate of up to 15 percent, providing strong tax incentives to investors and business owners wanting to take a more active role in preparing for retirement. While the setup of your SMSF can be quite simple, meeting ongoing compliance and legal obligations requires considerable knowledge and specialist superannuation advice in Brisbane.
At Advivo, we can provide, through our Brisbane superannuation services, specialist advice that will help you effectively manage the compliance costs and move forward. That said, SMSFs are not for everyone and should only be considered when the fund is of an appropriate size. If you would like any further information as to whether it may be of benefit to you or not, please do let us know. Talk to one of our SMSF accountants in Brisbane today.
HASSLE-FREE SMSF SERVICE
Our hassle-free SMSF service manages all your SMSF needs monthly and offers real-time reporting and expert accounting advice to ensure tax minimisation and SMSF compliance.
There are a number of advantages to this month-end processing:
- Provides visibility on how your super is doing particularly with investments and areas managed by different people
- Allows you to make informed decisions on the direction you would like to take your fund in based on real-time data instead of the last fiscal year’s history
- Minimises delays when establishing a pension or lump sum withdrawals as records are up to date
- Helps to manage what contributions you have made during the year and prevents you from making too many contributions and getting in trouble
- Allows our team to reduce the number of queries at year-end and to capture any potential compliance issues that may arise.
- This means that your annual tax compliance can be finalised quickly after year-end, giving you quick access to member balances and minimum pensions for the following year.
Our office is located at Level 12, 300 Ann Street, Brisbane QLD 4000.