The core purpose of our Superannuation Division is to provide you with simple and leading-edge solutions, allowing you to make the right choice with respect to your superannuation needs.
Our dedicated team of SMSF accountants and superannuation specialists provide expert advice about the tax advantages of superannuation and will guide you every step of the way with your self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF).
SMSF’s are a popular alternative to traditional superannuation funds. The main reasons for starting up these DIY funds include greater control and flexibility to invest in certain assets.
SMSF’s are customised wealth creation and succession vehicles that can provide tax-effective income streams to individuals at retirement age. They have a low tax rate of up to 15 per cent, providing strong tax incentives to investors and business owners wanting to take a more active role in preparing for retirement.
While the setup of your SMSF can be quite simple, meeting ongoing compliance and legal obligations requires considerable knowledge and specialist advice. At Advivo, we can provide, through our SMSF services, the specialist advice that will help you effectively manage the compliance costs and move forward.
That said, SMSF’s are not for everyone and should only be considered when the fund is of an appropriate size. If you would like any further information as to whether an SMSF may be of benefit to you or not, please do let us know. Talk to one of our SMSF accountants today.
Our office is located at Level 12, 300 Ann Street, Brisbane QLD 4000.
OUR SUPERANNUATION PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- Advice on establishing SMSF
- Administration of SMSF including preparation of tax returns
- Advice on pensions from Superannuation
- Advice regarding Superannuation Contributions/ Thresholds
- Assistance on investments, insurance and purchasing property within an SMSF
- Assistance on purchasing commercial property within SMSF
- Managing SMSF compliance & audit
- Assistance with personal wealth creation strategies
- Specialist advice around borrowing within SMSF